Beta Testing / Development
Applied Energistics rv14
Please read change log before testing. Also please use NEI for recipe info, as the website is not updated to reflect these changes yet.
Change Log - rv14
- Energy Cell is now placeable in world - Pic
- Energy Cells connect to ME Networks, and contribute to total energy storage.
- Power Added to the network after the controller is full wil be stored in energy cells.
- As powered is drained from the network it will drain from energy cells first.
- Added new Flexible Network Event API, allowing for Addon Events, as well as AE Interaction Events.
- Added new Additional features to AE Power API.
- Added Storage Event, and Power Event.
- Deprecated IStorageAware API.
- Networks now have a short boot time based on network size varies from 0.5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Booting status is visible via the terminals / montors as a spinning circle while the network is booting.
- Durring the boot phase buses, and crafting are Paused, and resume work booting is complete.
- Added API changed to notify machines of the networks status.
- Placing Networkable blocks now reset networks only when the connections of that network acctually change.
- Disassembling an Energy Cell with a wrench drops an item with a charge. - Pic
- Added new Crafting Pattern API.
- Added new Crafting Provider API.
- Re-wrote Interfaces to use new Crafting Provider API.
- Removed a large number of "dead" API files.
- Added Spacial Pylons - Video
- Spacial Pylons form a "MB Pylon" when 2 or more are strung together in a row.
- All Spacial Pylons on a network must form the outer box of a region of space, this reagion can be any size.
- All Spacial Pylons on a network must be in the "Walls" of the space box, or they report a red status of invalid.
- Added P2P Tunnel
- Tunnel can be attuned to carry diffrent payloads, by clicking on it with certain items.
- Tunnels can be configured using the Bus Memory card, which allows you to select your input, and outputs.
- Tunnels can be attuned for Items, this connects to inventories, and pipes. ( flat cost 2.0ae/t )
- Tunnels can be attuned for redstone, this caries redstone signals from point to points ( flat cost 0.5ae/t )
- Tunnels can be attuned for BC Power, input -> outputs ( 0.5ae/t + 5% MJ/t at the hosting controller )
- Tunnels can be attuned for IC2 Power, input -> outputs ( 0.5ae/t + 5% EU/t at the hosting controller )
- Tunnels can be attuned for Liquids, transport liquids from an input to many outputs ( flat 2.0 ae/t )
- Added Certus Quartz Pillars
- Added Certus Quartz Chisled Blocks
- Added Spatial IO Port
- Added Moveable Tile API
- Added New Storage Cell API Method for optional storage cells.
- Crafting jobs are no longer lost when the network is reset.
- Enhanced Power API for large drains.
- Controller now has a fixed storage of 10,000 AE instead of using a dynamicly sized battery.
- 1.6.2 Only - IC2 Support for Non-Experimental Branch has been dropped ( sorry )
- 1.6.2 Only - Added Support for RotaryCraft Power
- Controller now displays the total networked power storage.
- 1.6.2 Only - Updated MFR API to use skyboy's DSU API.
- 1.6.2 Only - Fixed a bug with Facades not dropping.
- Middle Clicking a craftable item with any quantity in the terminal will now open the crafting gui.
- Fixed an API issue for NBT Tags.
- Now uses the UE BC Ratio to convert UE to AE.
- Finale - Added Support For RF Power ( TE's New Power System. )
- Finale2 - Fixed Secret Dupe
- Finale2 - Fixed a crash and a few minor other bugs.
- Finale2 - Blacklists on Storage Buses now Save.
This build contains lots of changes, and is consider "alpha" back up you worlds, and no complaints!
Thanks for helping to test, AlgorithmX2
|Page last modified on 12/03/2013 05:13 PM CST